Here are the blog posts that you hit on most this year, with the most viewed entry on top. Unsurprisingly is it related to my bugbear with the OpenWorld catalog. I mean, every conference organizer must know that the one thing the attendees will always want is to get access to all of the content. Questions on UTL_FILE often come up on AskTOM, so it is unsurprising to see UTL_FILE pop up on the list. And finally, if you want evidence of how fast things change, the ORA-14758 post on interval partitioing is no longer an issue in recent version of the database, because we automatically correct the definitions when you try to drop the last partition.
Thanks for supporting the blog, and as always, there will be more content next year!
- All the OpenWorld 2019 downloads!
- The death of UTL_FILE
- Active and Inactive Sessions
- Updating indexes with partition maintenance
- Connection shortcuts with a wallet
- ORA-14758: Last partition … cannot be dropped
- Complex materialized views and fast refresh
Have a great festive season!