The structure of an AskTom question contains four elements:
- The original question
- Our answer
- A review, which can be posted by anyone
- And then we can opt to add a single Followup to any of those reviews
We’re thinking of changing AskTom to allow greater flexibility, namely:
- The original question (unchanged)
- Our answer (unchanged)
- A review, which can be posted by anyone (unchanged)
- We will then allow anyone to add a Followup to a review, and also, there could be any number of Followups attached to a single review.
Let us know your thoughts via Comment on this blog. If you prefer a private response, you can also send your thoughts to: email@example.com
What do you think ?